evelynwood_vfhYou may have noticed I have been making more custom one off dress orders of late, but I always have a soft spot for my Darla dress from my first collection. ..... It is based on a 1943 pattern and is complete with metal side zip, covered belt and rayon hem tape ..... It is important to me to keep my reproduction peices as authentic as possible, as my customers agree with me, it makes it WAY more special! ..... I sell these at the shop at www.evelynwood.com.au 💋
- evelynwood_vfh#vintagefashion #vintagestyle #vintageoutfit #vintageootd #evelynwood #style #fashion #ootd #ootdsocialclub #vintageblogger #vintageblog #fblogger #pinupblogger #vintagehair #pinupstyle #pinupfashion #whatiworetoday #1940sstyle #1940sfashion #40sfashion #40sstyle #retrofashion #retrostyle #sewingblogger #sewingblog #slowfashion #dressmaker
- retro_jet_girlLove the little details, they're missing from most modern clothes
- la_dolce_principessaReally beautiful!! 💗😍🌸
- death_by_decoThis is beautiful! Think I know what i may be ordering!
- allyvintageOh my,💕wow!!!
- tinajoyxoThis is my favourite! It's on my list x
- howlingwolveI wish I wasn't broke! ♡ so gorgeous!
- evelynwood_vfh@retro_jet_girl I agree!!! It's the little things!
- evelynwood_vfh@death_by_deco Oh really!!! How lovely would you look in this one!!! I'd love to see how you style it! If you did have any questions just let me know!
- evelynwood_vfhAww! In this grey would look very dramatic on you too! ❤❤ @tinajoyxo
- evelynwood_vfh@howlingwolve Thank you!! It looks so aithentic on, you would love it!! 😘
- trampldundrfootI cant believe you made this! It's so gorgeous! You are so talented. I hope to one day purchase one of your creations!
- shifferdianeI would love a tutorial on making self fabric belts. Yours looks absolutely flawless... my own attempts are less so. 💔
Log in to like or comment.