philipbloomThe birds! Sony A6300 infrared modded by lifepixel. Twickenham Riverside.
- mrwnwttkI love those infrared mods <3
- tylercinemaSo what does the blue signify?
- philipbloom@tylercinema signify? It's just what was captured
- tylercinema@philipbloom oh okay. Didn't know if it was a certain color of something. Never shot in infrared so just was clueless.
- spoonfedgorillaHow did you capture an infrared shot with such a fast shutter speed? Did you bump up the ISO high or something?
- jerry_oconnorLove the shadow of the three birds in the concrete wall. Great capture.
- olofberglund@spoonfedgorilla The mod Philip is referring to involves removing the filters in front of the sensor. Including the IR-filter. Have a look on lifepixels website for more details :)
- spoonfedgorilla@olofberglund oh okay, not familiar with the camera he used. Cheers!
- dalesgarageA bit creepy and moody 😬
- philipbloom@spoonfedgorilla same with all cameras. Check out my blog posts on my site for more detailed info
- spoonfedgorilla@philipbloom cheers I didn't know you could modify the actual camera, I've always used long exposure and an infrared filter!
- philipbloom@spoonfedgorilla oh no! Much better results this way. I was shooting 1/4000th !!
- actionfigureworkout@philipbloom love the bird shadows
Log in to like or comment.