elamelizabeth@PLAYBOY MARCH/APRIL ISSUE!
Not only am I excited and honored to be on the cover of an iconic magazine that has historically encouraged the dialogue of important social issues while standing on the right side of history; I'm so excited to be on the cover of this specific issue! If you know me you know I have always been team #freethenipple. Women's bodies have always been a topic of conversation. We can be over sexualized and we can be made to feel ashamed of our bodies. I've never subscribed to those narratives and this issue of Playboy celebrates that. Naked really is normal. On top of that Playboy has always put a person behind the face. I was so excited to talk about things that are important to me, and read them echoed through out the issue. Me and Van Jones in the same magazine?! Come on!! All of this while being some of the nicest/coolest people I've gotten a chance to work with. Thank you @gavinbondphotography for capturing these pictures, thank you @thisannaisbananas for capturing me in words and thank you to @deacsy and everyone at playboy who had a hand in this issue! 🐰💛 #nakedisnormal
- mrsaumtyWow congratulations 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽@elamelizabeth
- the_fastest_gun_in_the_west@elamelizabeth your high contrast black & whites are incredible.
- alexsemvSo sweet
- keslertranYay :)
- recluse2101I hope this strategy works; it would be a shame for this magazine to go out of business. Absolutely beautiful cover and woman.
- ajdollar_Congratulations, you look great.
- jediwarrior101@elamelizabeth Hallelujah, Hallelujah 😁
- sweetnspicyeddieCongrats on being the cover of playboy @elamelizabeth u looking beautiful
- scoooter_girlWhat in the actual fuck Elizabeth Elam!!!!!!! Fucking rocking it.
- _kwazThanks for being part of Playboy being great again.😃
- arcofnlSo very aesthetically pleasing, and powerful
- tinamarieduran@elamelizabeth congratulations lovely 🕊💞
- jamesdean2860i love you @elamelizabeth...
- blood.of.eve@annamckayartist awesome woman here x
Log in to like or comment.