insatiabletravelerThere’s always something interesting to see in Washington Square Park: Buskers, artists, crazy, death-defying tumblers. I had an especially fun afternoon hanging out with Jamie and Thomas of Coyote & Crow. The duo technically sing a combo of original bluegrass, ragtime, folk and mountain music, but they prefer to call it “Old Time Rock n’ Soul”. Thomas is the lead and he has a deep throaty voice that’s hard to miss. You can check out their story in the #linkinprofile, they’re pretty special. There’s a video too. Did I mention he makes their instruments? #NewYorkCity #SeeYourCity #NYC.
- zdenkodendisphotoSuper picture!
- bakoymatravelsThey are really going for it aren't they? 😂👏👏👏👏
- insatiabletravelerThanks @latitude180gradi 🙏
- insatiabletravelerThanks a million, @zdenkodendisphoto 😊
- insatiabletravelerThey were @bakoymatravels. They sounded great. 🎶🎶
- insatiabletravelerGlad you like @callmefrol 😊
- gatheringexperiencesHow wonderful 😍
- insatiabletravelerThey were a lot of fun @gatheringexperiences 😀😀
- cvilletravelNice Picture!
- dany.photos.27What a wonderful gallery!!! 😺😺😍😍 love it!!
- tony_lazzara_1Great Gallery !
- insatiabletravelerThank you @cvilletravel 🙏
- insatiabletravelerThank you so much @dany.photos.27 🙏😀
- insatiabletraveler🙏 @dasexperiences
- insatiabletravelerThankbyiuv @tony_lazzara_1 😀
- kattislundinLove it! Sing out loud! 😍
- insatiabletravelerRight?! @kattislundin 😀
- mcoffeyburnsGreat place ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Log in to like or comment.