daniellehamord#Lowcarb #glutenfree #cauliflower #tortillas topped with fresh salsa and laughing cow light cheese 🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮
1️⃣Use #WholeFoods (or any brand) pre made cauliflower rice ( found in produce section) and ground a bit finer in mini food processor 2️⃣ Mix in one egg white and a tiny bit of egg yolk per 1/2 cup of cauliflower
3️⃣ Add salt and pepper to taste
4️⃣ Bake on on parchment paper sprayed with pam olive oil spray on 375 for 10 mins (5 mins on each side)
5️⃣ you can use as pizza crust or top with laughing cow light and fresh pico de gallo (sold ready in wholefoods produce section or make your own)
#fiber #gf #cauliflowerpizza #food #foodporn #yum #instafood #TagsForLikes #yummy #amazing #instagood #photooftheday #sweet #dinner #lunch #breakfast #fresh #tasty #foodie #delish #delicious #eating
- mrherenaBelieve me - so good!!! 😋😋
- thepaleopractitioner_I love it!! Take a look at my page and see if you like it!!!👏👏👏
- ekennedynycMake that for meeeee lol
- empressoftheworld59What's wrong with using a whole egg?
- daniellehamord@empressoftheworld59 there is no problem with using whole eggs, it's just that egg whites are considered lean protein and whole eggs are medium fat protein, so in an effort to keep calories down we used mostly egg whites. Hope this helps!
- scarlett_bensLooks so good!
- mstods@daniellehamord is the rice predehydrated?
- gioxsoto⚡ ⚡ ⚡
- thelaughingcowusaScrumptious! ❤️️🧀🐮
- daniellehamord@mstods it's not rice it's cauliflower "rice" basically cauliflower that's been grated into shape of rice, making it low-carb
- meldeeynycDo you suggest yellow or the white corn ones? I've tried both
Log in to like or comment.