sewfearlessGuess who is 34 weeks and no longer measuring 2 weeks ahead in size? This lady! My diet-exercise regime of donuts, ice cream, and daily naps totally worked! (P.S. my #santafetop s still fit! They are the gift that keeps on giving. @adriannaappl )
- whatsammadeI'm loving that happy fabric.
- englesroadHey that's my diet regiment too!
- cheeryhomemakerI'm impressed that you're wearing shoes that tie! Last night I had trouble figuring out how I was going to wash my feet in the shower.
- dogundermydeskI don't know how you do it, one literally nearly killed me. You are a super hero!!
- sewfearless@dogundermydesk I'm sorry your pregnancy was so hard! The parenting part does get easier though! The first one is the roughest.
- sewfearless@cheeryhomemaker ha! I actually was stuck on the couch last night. I pulled a muscle whike trying to stand up and it was following by a raging contraction. 😯 I was like a beached whale for 10 minutes before I could move again.
- cheeryhomemakerOuch!!! I desperately need to go in for an adjustment. By dinner time I have a muscle in my back that cramps up because of crappy posture. I am sitting at my serger right now, though. I'm upcycling some tshirts into nightgowns for my 3 year old.
- letstalkfashionover50Wow ❤❤❤
Log in to like or comment.