prvbsthirtyonegirlI call her my little koala. If she's further than two feet from me she freaks. I was *fingers crossed* hoping fourth child would be independent, easily entertained, laid back. Didn't happen. Oh well, I guess I'll enjoy a few extra snuggles and out of whack back for a few more months. On a positive, I'm getting really good making my bed one handed. And utilizing every second of nap time;). #ohrubysue #youloveyourmomma #andonlyyourmomma #herestomoresnuggles ❤
- elfmomShe is adorable! My fourth one was like that, too. I wore her (and nursed her) until she was two and a half. She's all grown up now and just bought her first home. She stayed close, though. It's about 4 minutes from my house! 🎉 Enjoy your little Ruby Sue.
- keshacagleI'm there also! We are in this together. My 1st is so independent and wild, and I was desiring that my 2nd, would be more subdued. She's also my koala and more free spirited and stubborn than my 1st. 😂 I love her so immensely, and adore holding her. But sometimes mama's body needs a break. Now, she's 3 and 98% height, weighing 36 lbs. Always wants to be held. I keep reminding myself I'll miss this in a few years when she might not even want a hug. 😊
- keshacagle@farmgirlcook well said. Thank you. I also have a similar Martha relationship with my mom.
- prvbsthirtyonegirl@halfdozeneez I have one like that but she doesn't even want to be on my back😩😩 just in my arms...oh well...this too shall pass and then I'll be sad..so I tell myself 😉
- prvbsthirtyonegirl@farmgirlcook so good...thanks for the encouragement!;)
- prvbsthirtyonegirl@elfmom well I would be happy if all this closeness meant she'd stay close forever;). Love that ❤️❤️
- prvbsthirtyonegirl@keshacagle glad I'm not alone!! And that Ruby's only 20 lbs😜😜 wow lady, cheers to mommy muscles💪🏼💪🏼
- heidijean13One handed-yes! Story of my life! 😂
- kriscervinYep, my "baby" is a tick too! Except now she's 36#. Enjoy, she's beautiful. #killerarms
- almafiedAwww I love it! Our 4th is still a week shy of being 4 months so I'm not sure if she'll be clingy yet. But she might be our last so maybe clingy is what I need😊
- ramonajohnson35My number 8 was just the same. My #3 baby was also trisomy 18.
- angelajwellmanShe is so cute! Nels is the same way! Those last babies!! I'm with ya in enjoying those baby snuggles for as long as we can!
- pederso80They are only so little for so long. Enjoy those precious moments. 💕 Mine are now 12 and 10 and I wish I could slow time down.
- prvbsthirtyonegirl@ramonajohnson35 ❤️❤️❤️
- debbiebell63We would love to have that problem in our family not enough snuggles
- ashleydspRight there with ya! 😏
- the.mrs.107Aww, enjoy that sweet babe while you can. 💕
- styleandstorywithleahI've got myself a little Koala too! 🙄🐨 #leavemommyalone
- cyndi.haatSweet Ruby Sue! 💘 My number 4 was definitely koala baby, too! But he's slightly more independent now, and a major daddy's boy, so enjoy the clinginess, mama! Each stage goes so fast!
Log in to like or comment.