bookishcassieHappy GALENTINES to all the fierce women in my life and in the lives of others. •
If you're not feeling it today or you need a reminder, here are a few #galentinesday recommendations: "Lady Lazarus" by Sylvia Plath, "Homage to My Hips" by Lucille Clifton, Margaret Atwood's collection "Eating Fire," everything by Warsan Shire and H.D., and of course Gwendolyn Brooks and Carol Ann Duffy. If that's not enough, I will scour the archives. ✌🏽Comment below your favorite WOMEN WRITERS. I will request all the things at the library. •
#poetry #bookish #bookworm #bookstagram #poetry #booklove #booknerd #blog #bookblogger #poems #womenwriters #female #futureisfemale #empower #writing #amwriting #igreads #instareads #instabooks #bookaddict #bookaholic #valentines #galentines #lovenotes #gowomen
- big_sighBe still my heart ❤❤❤
- big_sighAlso have you ever read Shock Treatment by Karen Finley?
- bookishcassieMe too @kendramase I had part of it hanging on my wall when I was younger!
- bookishcassie@mlnichols0717 will check her out!
- bookishcassie@big_sigh I haven't but I'm about to look it up!
- katedensen"Like Lilith Fair, minus the angst. Plus frittatas."
- bookishcassie@katedensen Bahahaha I love her.
- bookishcassie@patrickschirnhofer thanks! 👋🏽
- piogemAnd to you, beautiful lady! ❤❤😘
- hannahwood1031😘❤Happy Galentine's Day to you too! Can't wait till April!✨
- bookishcassie@hannahwood1031 we just sent out invites today! ❤ so looking forward to seeing you!
- bookishcassie@piogem thanks, gorgeous!
- savannajoanna25I love Sylvia Plath! Happy Galentine's Day! You should check out any of Carrie Fisher's books if you can, they're all brilliant!
- bookishcassie@savannajoanna25 I totally will! Adding it to the list!
- kstorey12Atlas of Unknowns by Tania James. Beautiful and heartbreaking and amazing.
- bookishcassie@kstorey12 I will get right on it! Miss ya!
Log in to like or comment.