shivyaThe thing I love about Germany/Europe is, no matter whether it's -2 degrees or 30 degrees outside, people are out doing outdoor things. My Finnish hosts, who moved here when they decided to restore a 19th century house and make it their own, said they can't get enough of winter sports. And even when the snow starts melting, they cycle up to the snow line with their skis. Their daughters are about my age now 😉
I for one, am totally inspired to stop running away from the cold and spend more time in outdoor places in winter. Especially if I can see the German Alps in all their snowy glory, from 1800m high on Mount Jenner 👆
And you, is a snowy winter your kind of season? ⛄️
#theshootingstar #enjoygermannature #ifoundawesome #finditliveit #munichandthemountains
- mayinlohrSadly am not. I am a spring and summer type of person. German winters were depressing to me. I need the colour and sunshine ❤️
- exoticgringoamazing photo! and yes, love subzero experiences as much as warm sunshine & beaches 😁
- rollingstonediariesOh no..my bones hurt..but this is beautiful
- i_diwakarI will soon unfollow you @shivya 😏😣😴😟😠
- alexmadeyoulook@shivya what's your entrepreneurial venture?
- puvotosNt been in snow ret
- berghasenBreathtaking view.
- juzfelixSending some more sunshine your way!! :)
- myirresistibleworldYes, I agree they are very active people unlike lot other places
- world_of_koaLove it
- blomsterdevaOne just need the right gear 😍
- traveladventurecultureBeautiful picture! Love travel, adventure and culture. Search #traveladventureculture 🙂
- iamshubhamchughI'm freezing just by looking at that picture 😱
- rajsingharoraJust got back from the snows of #Utah & now in #Hawaii but Damm Europe has been calling for way too long .... Germany will surely be in my list thanx to your post :)))
- phuongahihiSorry if I bother you but can you pls tell me where is this in munchen. Im staying in Munchen now and really want to go there :) tks a lot 😀
Log in to like or comment.