slmagThe funny thing is, women have always been relegated to the kitchen, unless the kitchen was attached to a very expensive, haute cuisine restaurant. So, food expert Mary Brown Malouf, rejoiced when she heard about a woman taking the top toque: Rachel Wiener has recently been given the title Executive Sous and Chef de Cuisine at The @St.RegisDV’s J&G Grill, a world-class restaurant whose Five Diamond status was recently affirmed.
Photo by: Adam Finkle
- slmag#parkcity #deervalley #utaheats #slmeats #utahfood #slmfood #utahdining #slmdining
- jhouckyI met her in person once. She's super nice!!
- mountaintownoliveoilThat's awesome!! And my favorite restaurant too!! Congratulations!!
- tjuhlWhat about women in kitchens in the rest of Salt Lake? When will you focus on them? It seems this magazine is all about highlighting the men- there are plenty of bad ass women chefs in Salt Lake, too!
- thesocietyuAwesome profile
- piercestmarketYou have a great page!
- knoisewater@tjuhl Did you even read the article? This is about a badass FEMALE chef. You must be a pastry chef.. Congrats @rachwie22
- rachwie22Thank you so much @slmag for the amazing story! It was such a pleasure to cook for you 😊
Log in to like or comment.