milkandhoneyherbsWe made the most beautiful, golden ghee. It took hours. We started with raw cream from grass-fed cows at Sidehill Farm, turned it into butter, then cooked it down into ghee. It was absolutely worth the effort! Ghee is a staple in our home. Suitable for non-dairy folks, it is a wonderful "good fat" that nourishes the nervous system, strengthens digestion and is a great source of vitamins A, D, E, and K. Use it in place of butter, as a cooking oil (it takes high heat), or a wonderful vehicle for taking powdered herbs!
#ghee #goodfat #slowfood #ayurveda #foodasmedicine #milkandhoneyherbs
- wolfegirlBeautiful! I've always thought I couldn't have ghee, since I avoid dairy. I need to check this out!
- grandhamdanThis is wonderful!
- sarahmonialIt's so pretty!!
- cleanlivingcollectionGorgeous!!! 😍💗
- drmaggielutherSo yummy!! I made so much butter from side hill two years ago- week after week, I think I actually did It for over two months. And it lasted through that winter. But I burnt myself out on butter making 😝
- willosheiWay cool. Seems like you got grade A results too
- milkandhoneyherbs@wolfegirl Yes you should definitely check it out!
- milkandhoneyherbs@drmaggieluther I think I would totally burn-out too if I was doing it from raw cream all the time too! My favorite utter to use is Kerrygold
- milkandhoneyherbs@sarahmonial, @grandhamdan, @willoshei, @cleanlivingcollection Ghee Love!🙌🏽💛
- drmaggieluther@milkandhoneyherbs me too 😉
Log in to like or comment.