food_to_glowReaching into a cookie jar shouldn't be a guilt-making experience. Certainly not if they are made with rolled oats, puffs of quinoa, freshly made (espresso) peanut butter and just a *smidge* of sugar. Heck, you could even have a couple for breakfast and feel like you've done something kind to yourself, and your body. These fiber-filled treats not only have a good whack of ground espresso, but a goodly amount of immune-stimulating, anti-inflammatory, anticancer chaga.Yup, Siberian mushrooms. Are you intrigued? Recipe link for my Espresso Peanut Butter Oat Cookies in my bio. 👆👆👆 😊😊😊
#getinmybelly #feedfeedglutenfree #bakingcookies #cookiemonster @thefeedfeed.glutenfree #highfiber #instayum #healthybalance #dairyfree #glutenfreerecipes #coffeetime #instafoodie #chaga #antiinflammatory #immuneboosting
- _rachelrachel_love iiiit
- munchiesandmunchkinsThese sound amazing Kellie x
- valeriefidanthis is 🔥!!
- kitchensanctuaryGot me intrigued, sound yummy:-)
- slendersuzieWhoa. Looks like we have some stuff in common! I love finding people I can connect with on here 😊
- birgittetheresaBeautiful 💗❤️
- deenakakayaKellie, mushrooms? They look too delicious! X
- doctors_kitchenWow!! Love the sounds of these Kellie! And that block too!
- mymonkfishLoving your recipes kellie, just been reading your granola recipes so that's tomorrow sorted, trip to health food shop then breakfast/lunch/snacks will be elevated into the good granola stratosphere 👏🏻
- fuellingtheforkThese sound delicious Kellie! And I LOVE that mug- adorable! 💓
Log in to like or comment.