sangeetadeyphotographyThe Return of Firefall
I had published photographs of this phenomenon last year. This year, I feel fortunate to have been one of the firsts to witness it. In fact, I just drove back home after seeing this unforgettable moment. This is the Horse tail waterfall in the Yosemite National Park. Every year for a few days in February, the sun sets at a certain angle and illuminates the waterfall in luminescent orange and red, making it look like a molten lava.
More information on this phenomenon is here, http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/02/160219-yosemite-firefall-waterfall-sunset-pictures-nature/. #westcoast_exposures #majestic_earth_
#wildcalifornia_ #NikonLove #globalcapture #ig_exquisite #ig_impulse #viewbugfeature #usinterior #moodygrams #rawcalifornia #firefall #firefall2017
- thelandspeaksAmazing. I'm here today but the weather was not cooperating. Hopefully tomorrow. What're is this vantage point?
- stephaniejaddisonThat is amazing
- daammyankeephotoI had plans to go on February 14th... even had my hotel reserved.... had to cancel. To say that I'm
- sangeetadeyphotography@freyd0g , I am a little disappointed that my photograph was used on a video on your site without credit. You had mentioned that it will be used with credit. Please advise.
- sangeetadeyphotography@freyd0g, I am surprised that not only you didn't credit me with proper tagging on your social media site including Instagram, where you asked for my permission, you gave the credit to someone else. Please take care of it.
- freyd0g@sangeetadeyphotography I apologize for that. I was not the editor, they were told to use with your credit on it, we can have it fixed on Monday when the editor is back. In the meantime, I can deactivate the video. Again, my apologies.
- freyd0g@sangeetadeyphotography can you send me the link of where your picture in the video is?
- sangeetadeyphotography@freyd0g , I will really appreciate it. Thanks for your attention to this matter
- sangeetadeyphotography@freyd0g , the video shows a still photograph of this post
- sangeetadeyphotography@freyd0g , it is the still photograph in the beginning and than within the video posted on accuweather's instagram account and on their website
- freyd0g@sangeetadeyphotography it was our social video titled 'what makes 'firefall' glow like lava with your picture at the beginning and then fades to an actual video. I have deactivated it and will get fixed on Monday. Thank you for letting me know and I'm so sorry. I don't think the editor did it intentually but I defintiely want you to get the credit for what you give us permission for.
- sangeetadeyphotography@freyd0g , thanks. I can still see the video, but I am sure you will deactivate it. Once again, thanks for responding on your day off.
- sangeetadeyphotography@freyd0g , FYI, the video is still active on @accuweather 's Instagram account as I am typing this. I thought you were going to deactivate it till it was rectified with proper credits.
- travelsofsophieThis is incredible! @dailygrinddropout can we add this to our road trip! ?
- dailygrinddropout@travelsofsophie duh!!! This place looks awesome, ass it to the bucket list :)
- freyd0g@sangeetadeyphotography I emailed our social team to take off all social accounts, i only take care of web. I'm doing all I can on my end. I will reach to the social team again about the instagram account.
- raulthejediThis is soawesome!!!
- kathrynprociv@sangeetadeyphotography Incredible! I'm a Meteorologist and contributor for The Washington Post's @capitalweather. May we showcase this photo as our "Pic of the Week" with credit to you? Thank you for your consideration!
- sangeetadeyphotography@kathrynprociv , please do. Thanks for asking.
- rekhanag103wow! awesome!
Log in to like or comment.