artspectrum.com.auArt Spectrum® Colourfix™ Primer is fine tooth, quick drying, lightfast, versatile acrylic primer that can be used for all mediums, including multi-media, acrylics, inks, oils, gouache, watercolours, charcoal and coloured pencils.
It bonds aggressively to practically any clean and dry surface - all types of papers, canvas, card, ply, plastic, glass, timber, ceramic and metal.
Brand new Colourfix™ SMOOTH is now available in the same 20 colours as Colourfix™ Original.
- artgrahamdavisThis is great stuff!!!
- juliesilvesterartLove your original primer...look forward to having a try of this one.
- wendlesmI can attest to that!
- bbwildartLooking forward to giving this a go. I've only recently started to use the Colourfix Smooth paper for pastels and I love it. Having the flexibility to use almost any surface with this primer is exciting.
- artspectrum.com.au@artgrahamdavis - I think it's an essential for most artists 🙌🏼
- artspectrum.com.au@juliesilvesterart - very similar texture Julie but not as toothy as the Colourfix Original primer. It's truly beautiful 🙌🏼
- artspectrum.com.au@wendlesm - thanks Wendy 🙌🏼
- artspectrum.com.au@bbwildart - it's really super Brendan. You can of course choice to use the primer over the top of Colourfix paper (cover mistakes, extra layer in another colour) but it goes onto any clean oil free surface..
- firstname.lastname@example.org Sounds good...might save my fingertips!
- artspectrum.com.au#artspectrum #artist #artsupplies #artistsupplies #artmaterials #artistmaterials #oilpaint #oilpainting #watercolours #gouache #inks #pastels #colourfix #painting #primers #paintbrush #linen #madeinmelbourne #madeinaustralia #manufacturedinmelbourne
- artspectrum.com.au@juliesilvesterart - ha ha definitely will. Same texture as the old suede if you knew that Julie 🙌🏼
- as_petportraitsOh I thought that was Nutella at first glance 😂
- jacksonsbunburyOh new!!! Interesting!
Log in to like or comment.