jasonlanierphotographyShooting Wide Angle Environmental Portraits- check out my all new video shooting with the Sony A6500 and the 16-35mm Zeiss lens. Click below to view now:
On a crop sensor camera like the A6500, the 16-35 lens is an equivalent 24-52.5mm lens. This just goes to show you yet again that full frame lenses can certainly provide amazing results on crop sensor bodies...:) Camera settings: Sony A6500, 1/4000 sec at f/4, 16mm (equivalent 24mm) at ISO 100.
#jasonlanier #a6500 #sonyalpha #sonyartisanofimagery #hss #offcameraflash #desert #flashpoint #xplor600 #wppi2017 #mirrorless #mirrorlessgang #highspeedsync #zeiss
- bumpmnThe video was great! Convinced me to buy the 16-35mm.
- rvalatinofotografiaSaw the video, impressive work.
- 1brucejonesWhy at 1/4000 ?
- dieseldaveyGorgeous image
- jasonlanierphotography@1brucejones HSS
- 1brucejones@jasonlanierphotography OK thanks for answering. I forgot about the flash
- cmonreyI use to watch your videos all the time. Love your work. Thanks for sharing
- sasamihajlovicphotoBeautiful 👏
- imageartbynachau@jasonlanierphotography holly grill. This is heaven 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍. You the man bro. So glad I got to meet u while here in London
- ocky_exoticphotoInspiring 👏
- ebw3306Super cool
- willyvargasphotographyvery nice, & great video as well.
- shaverdyanphotoFantastic image! Thank you for inspiration!
- ebw3306How do you think this camera and lens combo would compare to say, Canon 5D Mk III with a Canon 16-35 (v2.8)?
- spcook_photographyEpic Shot and love the wide comp. Thanks for the inspiration to keep shooting!
- lauriannekrphotographeWow 😍
- topanorisgreat image 👏🏿👏🏿
- focusing_nWatched the youtube--outa this world hdr like --thanks for sharing so much Jason 😀😀😀😀
Log in to like or comment.