darcialexis8 quarts and 4 pints of chicken stock. Liquid gold I tell you. Ever since I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's this stuff has been my lifesaver. #chickenbroth #bonebrothheals #bonebroth #hashimotosdisease
- owlyjuliePlease tell me more? I have Hashimoto's in my family.
- harsh_tokesI am getting checked for this next week. Let's talk!
- sajad41361What is it?it's honey?
- rivergirlquiltsI have Hashimoto's. How does this help?
- vintage_houndI need to start doing this again.
- jennynaultmeekerI have Hashi's too--not sure what the bone broth does for it though...
- darcialexis@rivergirlquilts @jennynaultmeeker @owljulie @harshtokes I find when my diet included things like this-plus being gluten free and dairy free, my symptoms are better managed. My hashi's comes with poor digestion and leaky gut symptoms. The bone broth helps heal that. Plus I found a naturopathic doctor who gave me a natural desiccated thyroid replacement instead of Levo/synthroid. This made all the difference. I lost 25 pounds since last July and feel 100% better. Like my old self most days. I've been dealing with hashi's for much longer than I have been actually diagnosed, almost 8 years I think, and now that I have better tools to fight it everything is on the up.
- jennynaultmeekerI'm buying ingredients tonight then! I really should less carbs than I do in my diet, but with working full time and a family, it's hard since most carbs are convenient. Also, my husband balks if I just serve him him veggies and protein. I also noticed my brain function dips drastically if I don't take in some carbs. Can't skip dairy as I can't substitute eggs for the missed protein... Clearly, I just need a personal chef. 😂
Log in to like or comment.