Had a heart to a heart today with someone. PR does not happen overnight and it takes time. It's not paid advertising and yes delays and rejections are possible. Standard fees usually start at 5K per month and up. People give publicists such a hard time without realizing how much of our lives we sacrifice on their behalf's. PR is like a seed in the ground. You can't usually see its progress until it breaks the soil, that doesn't mean that it's not working or moving. We as PR professionals should work to be more thorough in explaining this to clients. PR does work, but it takes time. Be patient and trust the process #cjsaidit #celebritypublicist #PR
- rolemodelpublicityPosting that before these meetings start this week ..SO👏🏽THEY👏🏽KNOW
- brandartisanprTHIS IS TRUTH!!!!
- thesarcasticprReposting. ❤❤❤
- keethomas_@simplymaraaa @d__smallz
- affluent_1Maaaaaan! I just told this to a client you can't plant a seed and expect it to be a tree the next day! People have NO clue all the things we do that we don't even get paid for!!!#Reposting
- bpretty18♡this @joyfulba50 @prepcircle
- de1989coYes Yes & Yes So many layers to this convo and so much work has to go in on both sides. Unfortunately so many Publicists & Agencies #BS their clients and never really put in the effort or work behind the scenes, so we all fall victim and get low balled to death 💀
- de1989coAnd at the same time so many people expect their Publicists to have all the answers without doing what's required for their brand to get exposure. Your publicist is not a magic bullet - no matter how connected - they don't own the press - That said we started a PR workshop for all these reasons and more!
- iambrittany_rae@iamcjcarter I always explain this to the clients 💯 thank you for confirmation on all levels 🙌🏾😍💪🏾💯
- iamcjcarter@angelaceberano 😭😭😭lol yes
- joyfulba50@bpretty18 ditto!!!! Very true!!!!
Log in to like or comment.