anuschkareesOne week to go... then these two lovelies are finally out! 🤗
The German edition 'Das Kleiderschrank-Projekt' will be available on the 20th of Feb, in all bookstores and online, in Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
The UK edition (same content, different more minimalist design) comes out on the 23rd, in all of the UK, Australia and you should also be able to find it in major bookstores in Scandinavia.
If you want to pre-order either of these two, there's a link in my bio.
#thecuratedcloset #daskleiderschrankprojekt #ilovewritingbooks
- veggie_loveBoth so pretty! 💕
- __stephanieroseYes! This will be getting bought on the 23rd! Glasgow stores better get it in 🤞🏻
- __fijordHooray! Can't wait to find it in Copenhagen ☺✨
- classyeverafterCongrats! If any style book should be translated for other countries, its this one. Hands down the best one out there. Life changing👌🏻😍
- imagemeliderancaCongratulations! Its a very good book! @anuschkarees
- ready2fallAnd again I think as a German than the English version sounds so much better! But I love the German cover :)
- torypdxCongratulations! I am engrossed with my copy at the moment...so much goodness in there!🙌🏼🙌🏼
- pinkgreenblogThe UK edition is stunning!
- mirjamgoesgreenReading it for the second time. I have been doing a capsule wardrobe for a few years now but still found interesting tips in your book. Well done!
- tunturipyllyThe UK edition is so pretty. It will look cute right next to my Marie Kondo books once I'm done reading!
- liebezeldauh noch eine Woche. Ich habe die deutsche Ausgabe vorbestellt. Finde den bedruckten, festen Einband so toll! 😍
- imbeccacaldwellLooking forward to it being available in Australia
- kristinkotackWhat a beautiful book design! @anuschkarees
- kasiawojniakI have just started reading your book. Loving it ;)
Log in to like or comment.