robkuglerSome things in this world remind you of just how magical this existence can be...and the #FireFall phenomenon that happens at Horsetail falls in #Yosemite is definitely one of them. I'll post soon about the serendipitous manner than allowed me to be here for such a remarkable event. Ahh. A deep breath in...Hold...and...ouuuut. It's a great day to be an Earthling.
- sandraleija1Your a huge inspiration for my photography. Always looking forward to your post. Great day to you!!!
- robkugler@sandraleija1 Wow. That means so much. I'll have to follow you to see your work!
- dlcarter25One of the coolest things I've ever done is photographed that phenomenon and it all happened by accident for me too.
- sandraleija1@robkugler lol my pics come from my iphone6 yet it's it's my Nee love. Hopefully I will get myself a good cam.
- wrigley2015@robkugler WOW!!!!!
- kristina.roddenNo way! You were able to see this in person!? Excellent!!
- kayladruseBeautiful!!!! ☺
- robkugler@sandraleija1 No worries about that at all! My BEST selling photo is from an iPhone 5!!
- firstname.lastname@example.org Yes!! Incredibly fortunate to have witnessed it! I'm telling the story of how it happened if you'd like to read the next post!
- memking9That is spectacular. Absolutely breathtaking.
- aeoninstaThis photo is amazing. Award-worthy in many respects.
- dagmar.hutterAmazing! 💛 what's the phenomenon behind it? Why does it look like it's burning or glowing?
- jensenurwilerVery beautiful picture
- email@example.com there has to be just enough snow level, water temp. And the sun hitting it in that exact moment.
- dagmar.hutter@sassygemini12 thank you for this information! 😀
- vikkaangelicaLove your photography. ❤️
- acraftyoneBeautiful shot! Far more water than last year
- m.e.doane@ramvancamper if you're anywhere near Yosemite you should check this out 😃
- katiesoto19Amazing pic there!
Log in to like or comment.