lifestyleswithliaValentine's Day came early to Brooklyn❤️A labor of love but truly worth it...Stuffed grape leaves, Azeribaijan-style
- lifestyleswithlia@almondandfig Thanks so much my dear:) It's stuffed with lamb, beef, rice and herbs/spices like dill, cilantro, mint, turmeric and cinnamon:)
- toroosappLove it😋😋😋
- onaipaec@halimetosun hi there, yes it's Azerbaijan style and my grandma makes them at least for 76 years😋Bon appetite!
- halimetosun@onaipaec Thanks for reply but obviously I am closely familiar with the cuisine. I am also well aware that Turkey & Azerbaijan share many cultural features. If you find time, please show your generosity to check out traditional Turkish version.
- estelea_andthecrewYummmmmyy!!! Lots of love from your islanders friends 😘❤❤
- morningpomegranate@halimetosun @onaipaec Stuffed grape leaves are a part of many cuisines. I've had them in Greek restaurants too!
- onaipaec@halimetosun @morningpomegranate Grape leaves not exclusives to one place. I've tried in other cultures as well. Yes they do share similarities. The photo that is posted is my grandma's recipe. And she was born in Azerbaijan therefore its Azerbaijan receipe. ✌🏻
- lifestyleswithlia@morningpomegranate 😘😘😘
- lifestyleswithlia@estelea_andthecrew Thanks my dear!!! Sending hugs to you and your adorable crew!❤️❤️
- morningpomegranate@onaipaec Cool, I'll have to try the different varieties! They're quite delicious
- almondandfig@lifestyleswithlia yumm 😋
- foodieguideLucky you, have a great day tomorrow!
- s0francisc0Good Job lifestyleswithlia
- lifestyleswithlia@foodieguide Thanks 🙏🏼:))))
- lifestyleswithlia@s0francisc0 Thanks!!
- lifestyleswithlia@almondandfig Thanks my ❤️:)
- tikamikas@lifestyleswithlia Yaas! You're working hard for your belly ;). 💃
- lifestyleswithlia@tikamikas lol! Agreed!😘😘
- lifestyleswithlia@kathythecheflady Thanks so much!
Log in to like or comment.