docgovtnzIt's been a long weekend for @projectjonahnz, DOC and the hundreds of vollies who helped at #FarewellSpit. A big thanks to all of you, whether you were at the scene or offering messages of support from around the world. The beaches have been checked this morning and there's no sign of any new whales! Photo by Project Jonah volunteer @barekiwi
- nzwaterfallsSo happy to hear it 😀
- swincaThanks to all those who helped 🐋
- ruthybabesterArohanui 🐳💙
- docgovtnz#FarewellSpit #whales #stranding #NewZealand #Volunteers
- johanna.kidbyAmazing effort!! Thank You 🙏🏼
- awaruaguidesSo sad, must be such a powerful & emotional experience, well done with such amazing efforts to help those majestic and beautiful mammals.
- earthmotherkimSo sad
- genus_pica...thank you to everyone who pitched in 💐💐💐💐💐...
- tomyvisualsSad... Well done guys
- s_jimenez_Thankyou for your work🙏🏻
- tarlz_gThat's great news. So sad to see
- sarahi808Broke my heart when I read this on the news. Thank you to everyone who helped the whales!
- chrishayde_keilThats such good news thank you to all that helped saved the whales so happy😀😔😓😰
- atelierdemerelSad that so many died. But also many made it thanks to all the people helping
- oyster_nzVery sad 😭
Log in to like or comment.