robert2florenceThree months of patiently waiting, brushing, fondling and oiling my vacha toscano, I finally cracked it open today! It's a semi-hard Italian style cheese - nutty, with a smooth texture and mild cheesy goodness. Thanks to Jim Wallace #newenglandcheesemaking #cheese #fromage #cheesemaking #fermenting #preserving
- jeltjegillianYes, looking after cheese _is_ rather like looking after pets or kids! 😊 When they're very young they need their bottoms washed and wiped and the care is constant, and as they get older we can relax a bit! 😀 Your cheese looks perfect!
- jeltjegillianA well -brought-up cheese ! 😀
- rose_barn_emuThat is amazing! The waiting is hard, but so worth it when it turns out. Great job 👍
- lamppostcheeseLooks beautiful!
- ukenbikeThat looks amazing.
- robert2florence@lamppostcheese @ukenbike @jeltjegillian @rose_barn_emu @parishhillcreamery Thanks all! That was a lot of fun - making, aging and eating. Next up - sharing with friends!
- secondactartisancheeseLooks really good, great job!
- ceejayrnWow 😜🥃
Log in to like or comment.