britaniefaithSometimes I become very vulnerable and open myself up to you all and lately I have felt more and more inspired to do so. It has all been flowing right from my soul. I don't even have to think before writing about things that I am so passionate about. I have suffered, I have struggled, I have been through mental and physical wars and I've died many times and woken up again; sometimes even Better.
Every day I learn more the importance of loving who You are and what You do. When you try to conform to someone else's ideas or ideals you are only stifling your own Light.
Living a life with chronic and invisible illness; I have times when I'm weary and worried about so much. Days when the pain seems unbearable or the anxiety makes me feel disabled. I have muscles that feel like they are being weighed down, torn apart, a head that feels like it's spinning in circles, a neck that swells and aches, a stomach that burns and seems to always be in knots, hands that shake, and a heart that always beats just a little too fast.
I also have wisdom that I do not think I'd have ever known if it weren't for the pain I've endured. I have appreciation for the smallest things. Enthusiasm like a child for things that others might overlook. I have days where I look around at the Love in my life and I feel so grateful to be here. To be able to share my life, musings, everything with such an amazing audience. I have moments of pure peace when I'm petting my dogs, sipping my coffee, picking flowers, writing, or looking at my lovers smile.
When the world seems like too much for me; and it often does, I remember I am here for a reason and my sensitivity is not an accident nor a curse. It has given me such compassion and love that could never be regretted. Stay strong my fellow warriors and sensitive souls -- we are all here for a purpose, hold onto the little things that bring you happiness & let the rest happen. Smile as much as you can no matter the circumstances because Life always happens any way, we might as well make it as comfortable and peaceful as we can. Xoxo, Britanie
- goodmedicinebeautylabYou are amazing! Thx for sharing your bright shiny voice!
- alicecatherineBeautiful inside & out ❤️
#lifestyleblogger #consciousliving #chronicpain #effyourbodystandards #selflove #chronicillness #invisibleillness #endometriosis #endowarrior #fibromyalgia #fibrowarrior #spoonie #spoonies #spooniefam #spoonielife #anxiety #autoimmune #thatsdarling #30isthenew20 #loveyourself #bodypositivity #raiseyourvibration #empath #flashesofdelight
- lolabellegems#inspired 💜💜💜
- sleepymermaid7@britaniefaith thank you!! ❤
- eco.bliss.beautyPeople with strong and pure spirits can't never be permanently defeated by life's challenges. You are one of these people. Always remember that Britanie, love and light to you!❤️✨ @britaniefaith
- dressforcocktailsBeautiful 🌹❣️
- frivolousgirl_Beautifully put into words 💛💛💛😘
- marielamia834You are one smart soul 💙😘
- yo_pearlypie"hold onto the little things that bring you happiness & let the rest happen." thank you. & thank you for baring your soul...it is truly divine.✨💜✨
- thegoodbeautyco@beckiyah82 I think you might draw some strength from this. Love you 😘 And always grateful to you Britanie for being so real 🙏🏽
- stephanie_being_stephYour strength & wisdom is so inspiring💕💕💕
- ecosparklesLovely post! 🌹💕🌹💕🌹
- preendotmeHey @britaniefaith, we'd like to invite you to an exciting Preen.Me VIP program that we think you'll love! If you're interested, DM us your email address so we can send you the details of this invite. Thanks!
Log in to like or comment.