- sincerelyrosedesignsSome Sunday thought in class were, "Have pride in your work and what you are doing but avoid being prideFUL. Share your strengths that you have been blessed with and the talents you worked on over the years to develop because you were blessed with THAT talent for a reason-to bless others and teach those who needed it.💕 There will always be someone better at something you do, but it does NOT mean what you have to share is not valuable." ❤
Isn't that so great to remember!? I often forget and begin comparing myself to other stylists or moms and stop to remember how hard I have worked to become the hairstylist I am and how much I love being the mom I AM at the same time. I take pride in the things I have learned and absolutely LOVE sharing it now #ontheblog and the small classes I get to teach. So keep developing your talents because what YOU have to offer holds value also.
Anyone else kiss their babies while they sleep? Ugh she is getting too big!😩#sundaybabysnuggles #babysnuggles
- sincerelyrosedesigns@crystalescobar2 thank you crystal! One of these days I am making it to your events! ❤
- melissa_castanSo sweet 💕💕
- crystalescobar2@crystalescobar2 I would love that!!!
- emiliegannSo dang cute 😍
- mckellsdavisThese are the days that I love for!!
- sincerelyrosedesigns@mckellsdavis so true right!?
- emilybognerblogLove this!! And I want to go to one of @crystalescobar2 events too!!
- itssimplylindsayWhat beautiful food for thought and yes, I can't stop kissing my babes even when they sleep
- makelleahlin.and.thelostboysThis is just so sweet
- a_mermaiddiaryThis is the sweetest you make me baby hungry
- rdulayOmg this is just the message I needed this morning ❤️
- youmeandleoTotally needed this. ❤ this is so cute!
- alexisfoustphotographySo precious ❤️❤️
- pipesnbuttonsWhat a beautiful shot!
- kerriemburkeSuch a sweet shot - even more precious when they're sleeping... somehow! ❤