latimesDuring her tribute to #GeorgeMichael, #Adele flubs #Fastlove, cusses, restarts, apologizes, and regains her composure 🎼
📷: Matt Sayles / AP
- breeb714I don't know if I legit buy it
- vanessa7macias@analisa1999 makes me love her even more.
- newyorkdailydiscoveriesShe was fabulous graceful honest and brave! 👌👌
- islandmama67Adele is geniune lady and a class act.
- sleepyreagan@half_light @lordmckenna Not necessarily. Depends what she said. Damn and fuck are curse words. Shit and ass are cuss words.
- half_light@sleepyreagan I've never heard of a difference between them but maybe that's just where I'm from
- 4everfabulosityI love her!
- lafpixAnd she kicked a$$! She's one of the most honest (and talented) performers out there. Kudos for your desire for perfection for George's tribute, Adele!👍 And, congrats on your Grammy wins, and amazing respect for Beyoncé in your speech. ❤ Gotta love women supporting each other!💪
- catlos14Love you @adele ❤️
- bluespapa67Very disappointed with @latimes for their wording. Adele is a perfectionist who is genuine and honest, if only there were more performers like her. Well done Adele!!!
- happeetailsloved it
- rosemaryduffShe's real. 🦋
- dubceegalLove her!!
- chunncarolynAdele was right to start over when mic went out! #AdeleRocks!
- sclegercurtisI love something about her vulnerability and anxiety. ..and her powerful voice .
- sclegercurtisShe is real.
- philgautreauwoodGenuine love ❤️
- milagro.flixPeople don't justify her....it's unacceptable, I don't recall MJ, Prince, Paul McCartney, etc doing that...because professionals are on point and never wine
Log in to like or comment.