brookingsanglers#Repost @riverwizard with @repostapp
Even the little guys fight like the devil 😈 #stripersonthefly #hartwell #southcarolina #brookingsanglers #yeticoolers #builtforthewild #hatchoutdoors #sageflyfish #simmsfishing 📷 @ronlhphotography
- obeyyingYou just following birds? Or fishing the dam? Heard the striper fishing has been good out there!
- brookingsanglersWe will defer to @riverwizard on that one @obeyying .
- riverwizard@obeyying the birds can definitely help you find the fish. I'm looking for warmer areas of the lake right now. The baits there, the birds are there, and often stripers are closeby
- obeyying@riverwizard I gotcha! And are you getting them on top water or throwing sub surface and pulling it by the pile of bait?
- riverwizardSubsurface sinking lines blind casting right now. Surface action should start in March if not earlier as warm as it's been @obeyying
- obeyying@riverwizard I gotcha! I appreciate it man. Hope to possibly get out there this week or weekend and try to figure it out. I actually spoke to your buddy @bam_hall_22 at Orvis and he gave me some tips / tricks haha
- bam_hall_22@obeyying @riverwizard most important in the blacked out Hatch reel....
Log in to like or comment.