thecrazyworldofabookloverSo. The top picture is my review of daughter of smoke and bone posted months ago. The bottom is of an apparent stalker of mine who has blatantly taken lines from my review and used them as her own.
My review : "left me stunned by the originality and left breathless from the romance. "
Her review: "left me stunned at how original the story was and breathlessly in love with the beauty of the romance. "
ummmm that's scary similar to what I wrote.
THIS IS NOT OKAY. Especially since this isn't the first time. If you can't be original and don't have enough brain cells to form your own thoughts don't write a review.
I've kept quiet for a while about this but it's time to call it out. It's not okay when this happens to authors and it's NOT okay when this happens to bloggers.
And to claim I stole anything is the most absurd thing I've heard in a while. How does one hack into someone's account / page exactly? And if I have, why haven't you reported me? Called me out when it supposedly happened ? OH THAT'S RIGHT. BECAUSE THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN. If you can't handle being called out, don't blatantly rip people off. I'm not wrong to call ANYONE out on this type of crap. The people who do it are in the wrong and it's usually the guilty who flip out when they do get called out. It's called deflection. And my point has been proven. Anyone who has enough sense to pay attention to the disgusting vile nonsense being spewed will be able to put two and two together and see that the tantrum being thrown is a desperate attempt to deflect what is in black and white.
- airakarina:( sorry you have to deal with people like that ..
- thecrazyworldofabooklover@hulyakarayuksel she's a fucking stalker apparently! I've blocked her and she still finds ways to do this 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
- jen.frederickHow frustrating!! And wrong
- firstname.lastname@example.org and the fact that she thinks it would go unnoticed? Dumber than I thought
- vanillaandspicebooksGood for you for speaking up, love. She had it coming a long time.
- relentlessromanceFingers crossed this is the end of it 🤞
- albasecretsblogWow, not okay at all! 😣😣
- xbiancareadsYikes 😳😳
- thecrazyworldofabooklover@xbiancareads yikes is right. And instead of shutting up like a sane person who just got called out she's decided to spew the most ridiculous lies. I can't help but laugh 😂 anyone with two brain cells can see what is out there
- a_beautiful_mess15I would never think to steal someone else's review. I'm not that great at writing them in the first place so I usually only write one when a book moves me to or trying to help out the author with the work. What would you accomplish by doing that?
- bookbellasOh my!!! 😲😲😲
- thecrazyworldofabooklover@bookbellas ha yep. And Bc I pointed this out, this clear blatant copying, I was then accused of the most ridiculous crap. ☺️
- bookbellas@thecrazyworldofabooklover I can't even believe someone would be so mean! And stupid 😂
- thecrazyworldofabooklover@bookbellas @bookbellas lmao my thoughts exactly. If I stole her "blog" like she claims why wasn't I reported? Some people decided to blindly believe the garbage she spewed without putting two and two together. It's quite sad actually. And so obvious a way for her to deflect the copying that's RIGHT THERE FOR ALL TOO SEE.
Log in to like or comment.