healthyfitnessmealsTHAI PEANUT CHICKEN & ZUCCHINI NOODLE BOWLS
Made by @cremedelacrumb1
Check her out @cremedelacrumb1
3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to even thickness
1 tablespoon oil
salt and pepper to taste
2-3 medium zucchini, spiralized
1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
¼ cup cilantr, roughly chopped
¼ cup peanuts, roughly chopped
sesame seeds (optional)
lime wedges, for serving
⅓ cup creamy peanut butter
4 tablespoons water
4 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
½ teaspoon sesame oil
2 teaspoons brown sugar
¼-1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Learn More About A Way To Help
Aid Your Sleep Symptoms Here.
Drizzle a large skillet with oil and bring to medium heat on stove. Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper to taste. Add chicken to pan and cook 4-6 minutes on each side until browned on the outside and cooked through. Transfer to a cutting board or platter and allow to rest.
Whisk together all sauce ingredients.
Steam or boil zucchini noodles and pepper til just tender (you can also put them in a large bowl and microwave them for about 2-3 minutes for a shortcut!)
Assemble bowls with zucchini noodles and peppers on the bottom. Dice chicken and assemble on top of zucchini and peppers. Drizzle sauce over the top and sprinkle with cilantro, peanuts, and sesame seeds. Serve immediately. Serve with lime wedges for squeezing on top if desired.
- chabezOoh new one to add to the books @_uth
- cori_crowleyMade this tonight! Threw in a little kale and ginger. Family loved it! Thanks!
- luv_my4boys@staying_fit_for6 😍😋😋
- farahu89@sanoori7 😋😋😋😍
- clairejduncan@ally_thompsonn next year we be cheffin like dis
- igodish@vgold7 I was gonna suggest you try this but saw the ingredients lists and thought never mind
- candlebaby@clairejduncan fuck
- jpmelocheJust made it for our valentine dinner. Soo good!!
- tracyiltonstylistWe need this in our lives @bristk
- chizum03@ coraramsden
- chizum03I just made this and added thinly sliced jalapeno and it was really good.
Log in to like or comment.