kineticfixNo one warns you about #momhair, one of those quirky long-lasting side effects of #pregnancy! First you think you're going bald after having baby, then almost a year later you've got crazy tufts of re-growth 🤷🏼♀️ #momlife #fauxbangs #thegiftthatkeepsongiving
- mrsduleyOh my lord the BABY HAIRS. 😭😭🤦🏽♀️🤘🏻💅🏻
- allegrajhodgesMine seriously looked like a lion's mane.
- megiemoo83Oh my god! So much YES! Seriously- the struggle is real. 1) Good to know I'm not the only one. And 2) I accept all helpful hints to make these tufts of hair grow faster!
- megan.monteleoneI have been complaining about this for months and I felt like nobody understood! 😭mike said I was losing my mind and they were probably always there 😒
- tiffanylynnvargI have so many clients that go through this. Hang in there, the post baby hair struggle is real!
- sachimoguI have it too! It's crazy, it's on both ends of my head, been using Moroccan oil to tame it...it works, sort of?
- kineticfix@mrsduley I had no idea this was a thing! 🤦🏼♀️ I will have a mullet by May
- kineticfix@allegrajhodges as if we don't have enough other body-related things to worry about post-baby, right?!
- firstname.lastname@example.org @megiemoo83 @sachimogu ok, I'm glad I'm not the only one - thought it was just some crazy curly-hair thing. I'll be over here in a hat 'til fall...
- kineticfix@tiffanylynnvarg any suggestions to us for taming it? I'm having horrible 7th grade flashbacks of that time I tried bangs 🙈
Log in to like or comment.