deliciouslyellaBit of dinner inspiration... mashed sweet potato with sesame brown rice, wilted spinach, garlicky black beans and a tahini chilli dressing 🙌🏻
- juliapossebonLooks like a Brazilian meal. That's my mums house food on a plate!🇧🇷
- runriderow@eco_not_ego oooo great thanks 😋
- baervonpappeI want this nowww♡
- susanshealthylifeYum! So beautiful 😍💕
- addiefiedThis is my dinner tonight
- simple_sophieSounds amazing 🙏🏻
- halo.eats@deliciouslyella yum! Love black beans!
- sorayadanicaAnyone else find it ridiculously difficult to find black beans in a supermarket? ☹️
- drrosietoes@sorayadanica there's a brand in Tesco called Dunns River (in the Jamaican section) which are really good & really cheap. They're in tins already cooked. I bulk buy them!
- thehealthfoodfraudLOVE this!! 💚💚
- tamsinoxo@sorayadanica I buy them in bulk online (amazon sell them) then I boil them (takes about 1hr) then put them in freezer bags of about 3 cups (no liquid) which equals about 2 cans worth in each bag :) I add some of the cooking liquid and freeze the bags. You'll have beans for ages and most of all it's so inexpensive. You could also chuck the dried beans in a slow cooker and it'd do the same job xo
- sorayadanica@tamsinoxo @drrosietoes thanks for the helpful tips!! 😘
- the_london_lowdownYummy 😋
- teawizTea tonight, pressure cooked my beans this morning in preparation ❤
- liasadeghiYummy 😍
Log in to like or comment.