ethannewberryBrian leading the pack up Lookout Mtn. in Chattanooga, TN. Got a quick tour on ridiculously fun trails by an awesome group of locals. Can't wait to come back!
- erint355Thanks to you and Brian for bringing such an inspiring story to Chattanooga and for inviting us all on the run this morning. Such a fun experience!
- ethannewberry@erint355 thanks for coming out to both!!!
- trailsherpaI wanted to make it out there this morning but it didn't happen. Hoped you enjoyed the Bluff Trail. It's one of my favorites!
- ultragirl.sheaGreat place
- mandeekeithwhew what a run! thanks y'all for motivating me to hit a trail ! safe travels!
- lyndseyfnpYou two are so inspirational!! What a great film and looking forward to many more!! Thank you so much for making the stop in Chattanooga. Hope to see you guys back soon!!
- seanjclancy75You picked a local classic.
- chesapeakerunnerChattanooga is awesome for runners.
- aj.runsI run there
- duran7_27Great pic!!!
- norsedeuceThat's such a great trail. (@runbumtours actually has a 100-miler (& relay) over there - early December, I think.)
- tenncrunner83@ethannewberry come do the inaugural 100 in Chattanooga. It's gonna be my first 100!
- zachall_34Thanks so much for coming and bringing the killer movie. So much inspiration.
- ethannewberry@tenncrunner83 nice! Heard there's some awesome races out here!
- aubreyyerbuaHey brother!
- runbumtours@ethannewberry @zachall_34 I've offered to give Ethan entries for our races but some how he's always busy. Maybe he'll make time for the 2nd largest trail race "company" in North America :). He should have reached out to us to advertise for his film. Oh well 😔
- ethannewberry@zachall_34 @runbumtours has kindly offered for me to run some of his races, but unfortunately I have had scheduling obligations. Brian, owner of FF seattle, had a number of shops lined up for screenings so he's luckily taken the reigns (tour scheduling is not my forte). When you're back from Hawaii, I hope you get a chance to see the flick when it's released, I'm proud of it and Brian is amazing.
- fleetfeetnoogaThanks @briantmorrison and @ethannewberry for allowing @fleetfeetnooga to host this! Great weekend and so glad you guys made it to Chattanooga!
- jenrabyfitnessYay! Glad you guys made up to Lookout! I'm overdue to run those trails (maybe spring break when I can utilize Camp Grandma) :D
- runhappyjenWe went to college on Lookout and hiked that trail many times. Say hi to my hometown - ❤ Nashville!
Log in to like or comment.