merryfeastBruschetta |broo-SKEHT-tuh| is the perfect party food..
The toppings can be made in advance or prepared right before your guests arrive, and it's easy to make a large quantity..
Bonus: Everyone loves it! Making a smattering of choices is aesthetically pleasing- perfect for those *crazy food photo* people 🙋 and a lovely way to get people to try several different things..
Some favorites: The classic toasted bread with a garlic clove scraped over, and drizzled with olive oil and a tiny bit of salt. Or add roasted tomatoes, pesto, fresh tomatoes & slivers of fresh basil, smashed cannellini beans with garlic and olive oil. The list goes on and on...
What's your favorite bruschetta topping?
#foodtravelblog #foodandwinetours #foodwinewomen #travelingfoodie #saveurtravels #eattheworld #tastingitaly #culinarytravel #buonappetito #eeeeeats #feastagram #igfoodie #eater #traveltoeat #tastingitaly #feedfeed #foodblogfeed #foodblogger #foodtravel #foodtravelogue #tasteintravel #fwtravel #F52grams #lifeandthyme #huffposttaste #onthetable
- brandessere_italyCi piace :)
- gracefully_globalAgreed, love it! And great for vegetarians and vegans too. :)) Have you ever gone bruschetta sampling in Ravenna? My roommate was from there and he used to have bruschetta parties with all sorts of ingredients. So much fun.
- diaryofadirtyblondeYum!! Oh my gosh! Bruschetta is my favorite and those look amazing! I wish I was eating those right now!
- warungkodyaThat's what i call "awesomeness"
- merryfeast@gracefully_global I have been to Ravenna but didn't experience that! Yum! Agreed on the veg friendliness- that's what I prefer as well. 😍
- agarciarivardYuuuum I love bruschetta! These look so good
- annamari.foodart😃 😃 👍 👍
- bigbash_eventsLooks so delicious. It's making hungry just looking at your pic.
- carrie.gillaspieyum! i love bruschetta!
- europeloversonlyBruschetta is amazing (and thank you for putting the pronunciation hahaha)
Log in to like or comment.