marclamonthillIt's been 5 years since the death of our son, Trayvon Martin. Our hoodies are still up because the movement is still strong! #oursontrayvon #hoodiesstillup @liberatedpeople
- cannondale_crusherI'm just so hurt.
- redclayscholarThat's right.
- moszwe5000s like. This post is on point
- itsjustvanessa@themasterspeed we need these
- themasterspeed@itsjustvanessa word
- cjarelLove how you represent young, black intellect @marclamonthill
- camenae_bSpeaking of Black Voices? How come on HUFFPOST there are so many white writers under the "Black Voices" section? 🤔
- nadiasimone2HOW MANY MORE OF OUR BLACK MEN MUST BE SHOT DOWN LIKE ANIMALS
- luxurybayhomesHave you seen @niemanjohnson page
- ty_doinmehttps://youtu.be/U8l3xWQpeJg look at this... Please share
- rugmannSMH... ahhh yaaa yaaa
- megboogUr awesome !! 1st one to tell u that today, I'm sure 😬😬🤗
- 24k_djsKeep on the good work!
- poettree33If every Trayvon or potential Trayvon could read my book #EphemerallyEternal, more young black men would have a better chance.
- iammyvisionI'm sorry brother for asking this, but with jay z documentary of kalief browder out, how are you mentally? Are you ok? I watched that huffington post live interview and idk how I would handle it. Just keep the good work going and remember your platform is mine. You speak for the voiceless #OneLove
Log in to like or comment.