abbyferedayblogThis little one is following in grandpa's footsteps, both because she's wearing her painter's shirt (grandpa owned a painting contracting business) and because she made it less than 5 minutes without getting food on it 😉⠀
On a kind of related note, we are lovin' all our new spring clothes from @carters , including this cutie tee ! More posts coming soon highlighting some great spring outfits. #lovecarters
On a totally unrelated note, we had a pretty productive weekend here. Lot's a spring cleaning and a fun trip to the dog park which resulted in 3 exhausted pups (finally). I also got them cleaned up and groomed after a long winter of nasty weather (thanks to my new deshedding tool from #thepetstore . If you have dogs, it is THE best! Link is in my bio if you want to check it out) #ad⠀
What did you do this weekend friends?
- abbyferedayblog@themamabearblog thanks!
- abbyferedayblog@mommychronicles aren't they the best?!
- abbyferedayblog@vimaneaa awe thank you!
- michellemoehleI slept a lot and hung out with family that was in town
- moogclipsLove the paint brushes!
- katusha_coI love carters! My dad is also a painter is and my daughters IDOL
- weare_thepetersonsWhat an adorable shirt! I love @carters!
- overwhelmed_momThis is too cute!!! 😊
- jcjlifestyleAwww that's such a cute shirt! How lovely!
- hellobohoblondeThat shirt is super cute! My little one seems to never keep her clothes clean either! 🤷🏼♀️😂
- beentheredonethatwithkidsThat shirt is adorable!
- simplyburch.kaylaLook at her sweet little pony tail!!
- punktopacifiersShe is too cute in her little outfit! Sounds like you had a very productive weekend!
- paigepodgeOhhhh the paint brushes in her shirt!
- babysoyincWhat a cute shirt and what a great accomplishment!
- houseofmitchellsThat shirt is too cute 🎨
- thecurrentessentialYour caption is hilarious! 5 min is a long time for a toddler 😂
- bestfriendsforfrostingSuch a doll!
- motherhoodtypeCutie! Love that shirt. Fun design.
- katherinescorner1Sooo Cute! I used to give my daughter little top knot pony tails too. Shes 37 now. I think I need that shirt!
Log in to like or comment.