uscgPolar Star is crushing it…
#polarstar #deepfreeze #belowzero
- griffin_michael_Okay, enough of the polar star breaking ice we get it.
- 00takeitez223I went on the Healy to do the fire and saftey equipment! It was impressive!
- firstname.lastname@example.org_leo pure powa
- pvanaller@uscg What happened to the POLAR SEA? Has it been decommissioned?
- jodfosterMy Dad was on a @usnavy ice breaker in the early 60s, called the U.S.S. Atka. Really cool to see this video. Thanks for sharing!
- hunterbockmanThanks for your service! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 @uscg
- uscg@pvanaller It is not operational at this time.
- jessica_ballanceThank you for everything that you do! @uscg
- mattmurphy79@uscg and Maine ;)
- fredsantesteban@jodfoster I believe the Atlantic became Southwind when we got it in 1966.
- dr.todcotterGo Team Coast Guard 🏆🏆👍🏻🇺🇸
- chris.starnes_I see what you did there...
- uscg@american_chris05 😉
- _fcortesha, literally .
- tylercampbell143usa@pvanaller Ma'am both Polar Star and Polar Sea are both located and of US Coast Guard base Seattle
- pvanaller@tylercampbell143usa, my late husband was stationed on the SEA back in '88-91. I met him the first night the ship got back to Seattle after a South trip. I just had not seen much about the SEA and didn't know if it had been decommissioned or was just having issues.
Log in to like or comment.