franklyentertainingDoug and Samuel spent the last two nights sleeping under tarps in -16 degree weather. There were blizzard warnings and non functioning satellite phones, which made for a lot of extra prayers at our house this weekend! Everyone made it home safely (and a little smelly), and they're all fast asleep!
#alaska #alaskalife #crescentlake #getoutside #momlife #childhoodunplugged #darlingweekend #bsa #darlingweekend #thehappynow #reallife
- annecropperHoly moly!!!!!
- masonjarsandlemonbarsSo glad they are okay! Sounds like a night to snuggle up in bed and stay warm!
- akgirl_lovinglifeCrazy determination!
- almost30podcastWe're loving this!
- sarahsmithyoungOh my goodness! What an adventure!!!
- bridget350That's amazing!
- ela829Gabe would love that - too bad it's near 60 a not a lick of snow anywhere in this part of the world :(
- sslsatxThat just looks scary!
- joybturnerWow! Andrew is a bit jealous.
- franklyentertaining@ela829 you guys need to come back for a winter visit!!
- franklyentertaining@sslsatx At least we don't worry about snakes or heatstroke up here!
- tasty.simple.foodGreat to hear they came back safe and sound if not a little bit smelly!
- tiffanycheriesimmondsOh wow that's intense but I'm sure great memories were made !
- amychiz1Amazing experience I am sure!
- jamdavenportOne of the many reasons I'm glad I'm not a boy. That just sounds miserable to me!
- franklyentertaining@jamdavenport me too!!
- franklyentertaining@amychiz1 I think they'll remember it that way ... once they warm up!!
- 4oddbirdsfurnitureBrrrr ❄️☃️ I go into hibernation mode when the temps dip into the 20s 😂
Log in to like or comment.