stamps_surf| saturday project complete | re-wired shape room light fixtures from fluorescent bulbs to LED lighting | been wanting to do this for quite some time now, and finally got into it today. super impressed by the light these give off! no more buzzing ballasts, flickering bulbs, and unknown magnetic fields. hopefully these will be better on the eyes and i'll probably never have to change out a bulb again! 🕶👽💡♻️ #led
- sum_dum_gaiAnd you save $ on electricity
- fresnoripperThe blue room is green
- pond_koi_turtle_Nows the time to fix things👍 😬😜
- balestarWhat's the info on getting them lites?
- petaksurfEpic ✌️
- petaksurfHey do you guys carry 6 and 8 footers? @rawsurf
- 83benz@stamps_surf Just got a set for sanding which helped a lot. Can you tell us what kind you got? I'm assuming the 5,000k temperature ones....?
- rawsurf@petaksurf we do!
- rawsurf@petaksurf let me know what ya need!
- stamps_surf@83benz .i got them from greenlight depot.com. 600k.
- stamps_surf@83benz 6,000k
- steveoleeoLove that winged tail set-up ... is that going to be a twin or tri - ?? (Length - ?)
- stamps_surf@steveoleeo tri fin. it's a 5'11".
- steveoleeoT.S - What model is this board / multi-winged tail !! Thx !!
- steveoleeoI know this post was about the lights, but I am super-excited about the tail on this board ... may need one ?? What model is this -?
- stamps_surf@steveoleeo ...it's my Shadow model with a modified outline. rearranged and added another wing to further reduce the surface area out the tail.
- steveoleeoSweet ... Thnx !! 🙏🏽
Log in to like or comment.