wholeheartedeatsThrowback to last year's refined sugar free-gluten free-vegan-black bean brownies, which despite everything I just said, taste aaamazing! Recipe up in link 🍫
- wholeheartedeats@chekaboomboom thanks, Mariya!
- lyndsey_edenHeyyyyyy I know that cake plate! 🙊🙊#twinning
- wholeheartedeats@lyndsey_eden lol, love it! I'm waiting for chapters to get some cute stuff in again😂
- monimonibrandReally nice!
- zestfulkitchenThese look amazing!!
- kitchen_uncorkedThese look so fudgy and delicious 😍I've made bean brownies before and they were the so good
- c_om_passionOoooo must try🍫🙋🏻
- naturalgirlmodernworld🙌🏼🙌🏼I'll just take the whole batch..and the stand 😍
- miiinasaccone@wholeheartedeats me too 💙💙💙
- wholeheartedeats@naturalgirlmodernworld 😘 lol!
- wholeheartedeats@kitchen_uncorked isn't it surprising how good they are? I secretly love adding beans to dessert 😂
- wholeheartedeats@zestfulkitchen 💜
- husbandsthatcookHaha well they look fudgy and perfect to us! 😉🍫💕
- underwood__photographyStellar image!
- earthlyeatsThese look soooo amazing! 😍😍😍
- 80twentyfoodI wanted to circle back to tell you that I subbed in prunes because I didn't have dates at home (wha???), then accidentally left out the oil, and finally lost track of how long they were baking for because I got distracted by my 5 month old. I was bummed and expecting the worst. But you know, they were STILL good!! 👌
- wholeheartedeats@husbandsthatcook @underwood__photography @earthlyeats thanks loves!!!
- wholeheartedeats@80twentyfood omg, I love you! Forgetting to add oil to things is something I do on a regular basis (like weekly!) I'm so happy they turned out 🙌🏽💜
- naturellebynataliaMmm, those look divine 😋
Log in to like or comment.