misspotterphd"And slowly answer'd Arthur from the barge: 'The old order changeth, yielding place to new, And God fulfils Himself in many ways, Lest one good custom should corrupt the world.'" -- Tennyson || Any guesses why I paired an except from this particular poem with this image? 💐👩🏼🏫
- misspotterphd#hyacinth #tennyson #darlingweekend #thatsdarling #pursuepretty #morningslikethese #nio #nothingisordinary #dsfloral
- kimfairesI have no idea! But I'd like to know. :)
- misspotterphdI'll tell you soon. :) @kimfaires
- esperanzahahahahaThat bulb 😍
- misspotterphdIt is making the house smell much cleaner than it is. ;) @esperanzahahahaha
- jmart101Because the passage is from the legend of King Arthur and I believe those are Excalibur flowers?
- misspotterphdI didn't know there were Excalibur flowers, @jmart101! I looked them up, and they are beautiful. But yes, you got the idea. When I was taking the photo I was thinking of the lady of the lake with her sword. I was also thinking of how, if we are lucky, flowers will someday bloom from our dead hands.
- obviousstate@misspotterphd Hi! Hannah May just stopped by and said hello and that she knew you. Small world. 😉
- misspotterphdThat is so great! She texted me while I was in class on Thursday, excited to say that you were there. As a student with whom I was particularly close, she received some @obviousstate items upon graduation last year. :)
- misspotterphdHa, no. What would be photoshopped about it? I was just on the floor in front of my dining room wall, with the camera on a tripod. @messishob
Log in to like or comment.