crazytogetherblogCold weather calls for warm and cozy layers! I still don't quite understand how my 18 week baby bump still fits into non-maternity clothes but I'm not complaining! I love this outfit so much and am thrilled that it still fits. Check out today's blog post for all the outfit details and see more fabulous images from @nikimariephoto! (Link in bio.) http://liketk.it/2qnGz @liketoknow.it #ltkunder50 #ltkunder100 #ltkbump #liketkit
- amandarakowskiYou look fantastic!
- kellyleiaI was the same way. But for my second, it was clear that structural integrity had been comprised, lol.
- accio_jencatCold weather? It's 83° here in Texas 😛
- mich_schrockYou are so adorable!!!!
- tiffany.abellaLoving the bold printed jacket! I wore most of my non-maternity tops through my third trimester.
- thecraftblogYou look beautiful!
- mylabcooperSuch a great photo!!!
- addieelizabeth02You'll be looking back at these and wondering at how little your bump is-- it always seems big at the beginning!
- juliaotestphotoCaptured perfectly 👌🏼
- aprilathena7So cute!!! 😍😍😍
- stefanie.feustelLove this look, but my feet are cold just looking them. Michigan problems...
- crazytogetherblog@kellyleia I figure the same thing will happen to me next time around!
- crazytogetherblog@accio_jencat oh my word, 83 sounds amazing!
- crazytogetherblog@nikimariephoto you outdid yourself!
- crazytogetherblog@amandarakowski @aprilathena7 @mylabcooper @thecraftblog @mich_schrock thank you so much!
- email@example.com that's good to know! I've already packed away some of my summer tips that are on the short side, but I'm optimistic that o can keep wearing my longer tops for quite some time.
- motlookoftheweekLove the outfit!! I wore almost no maternity clothes my entire first pregnancy and I had twins!
- crazytogetherblog@motlookoftheweek that is seriously amazing
- shellzstitchfixTerrific :)
Log in to like or comment.