_hannahspannah_This is a very bittersweet photo, one taken this morning. On one hand, I love it. Me, my baby boy and my beautiful Grandma, his Great Grandma Beth. He loves her and talks about her often, especially after a visit, like the one we made a month ago. We took her out for lunch and went back to her flat where she lived 99% independently.
Sadly, this week she has been very unwell and had to spend her 93rd Birthday in hospital. It became clear that we should visit sooner, rather than later, especially if I was hoping for her to be well enough for Bear to be able to visit with her.
So, we drove down to Bristol, where she settled with family some years ago, despite being a Northerner, through and through. She smiled for the photo but she is so very tired and shockingly frail.
I hope this isn't the last visit that I have with her 💜
- ljinglebelle11Sending healthy, happy vibes her way❤🙌🏻 ~Beautiful visit🌟🎂👑
- icklepickleslifeandtravelsOh bless her ❤️ my nan is 96, I know exactly how you feel xx
- _hannahspannah_Thank you @twinklesjames x
- _hannahspannah_Yay to that @frugalfamily x
- _hannahspannah_Woo hoo @lindajaneroberts!!!
- _hannahspannah_Thank you @famkes x
- _hannahspannah_Me too and thanks @mymummyspennies
- _hannahspannah_That she is @onebabyowner x
- _hannahspannah_Thank you and sorry for you @wabbitpie x
- _hannahspannah_Thanks @linzeeloulabelle
- _hannahspannah_Gratefully received @ljinglebelle11 x
- _hannahspannah_These nan's are amazing @icklepickleslifeandtravels
- coveredinloveandcrumbsThere is just something about grandparents... ❤️
- laura_babykicksWhat a beautiful moment captured, you never regret travelling to visit family!
- gingermumblogBeautiful family moment, all blessings to your nan x
- notmyyearoffHappy birthday to her, I hope she's out soon xx
- serenityyouLovely photo
- marianavega.coLovely family 💖
- life_flingIt's so hard.
Log in to like or comment.