diaryofaquilterThe Hotel del Coronado + blue skies (on Thursday). (We didn't stay here, but I always love coming to visit. And eating ceviche at Miguel's across the street.) #itsreallyallaboutthefood
- perfectionnotincludedThat place is so beautiful.
- the.sewing.ladyHow I miss San Diego 🙁 My home town❤️
- tracirossunderwoodAnd, you avoided all that rain!
- sew_lovinMy daughter lives just a few blocks from the Del. It's such a neat place to visit!
- sproutparrLove ❤❤
- duchenes3This is one-off my most favorite places ❤️❤️
- maryp863I miss Dan Diego (lived there for 6 years)--thanks for posting this, it brings back some great memories!
- emmepursesMy son proposed to his girlfriend there 2 weeks ago! #shesaidyes
- kimbie08I miss that Miguels! Best quest dip every!!!
- loiselle_sewWas there on Friday for lunch to celebrate husband birthday, nevers gets old, lovely place to visit!
- quiltergal56Great place!
- diaryofaquilter@elnorac oh that would have been so fun and so good to see you! We are home now 😔 but next time I come I will give you a heads up!!
- diaryofaquilter@almost_retired1 @seamswrite @margaretanne54 @emmepurses oh that's so cool!
- diaryofaquilterMiguel's. Seriously 😋 @carlie53 @quiltshopgal @kathryn.unafrayed @fishcreekstudio @kimbie08
- diaryofaquilter@delcoronado that's my dream! I stayed a couple of times as a little girl and still have magical memories. ❤
- diaryofaquilter@tracirossunderwood seriously! We felt so lucky!
- diaryofaquilter@sew_lovin oh that is so cool!!
- elnoracThat would be great! 😘 I wish the weather had been better for your visit...
- pamgardner_63I love that place
- davechampagneLove your page!
Log in to like or comment.