nature_orgPhotograph by Michael Yamashita @yamashitaphoto - on assignment for @nature_org - Yangon Sanpya fish market - River fish are artfully organized waiting for processing. They are farmed from freshwater fish ponds in the Irrawaddy Delta. The #Irrawaddy ranks #4 in the world in terms of its fish harvest, and biggest in terms of the number of people depending on it for food. We go to the Delta tomorrow in search of #aquaculture #freshwater #protectpreserve #myanmar @natgeocreative @thephotosociety
- johnny_castro7@letitbe_n say all that in english dumb bitch i couldn't understand it
- furnewNice job 😆
- a_vegan_birdieSo sad that a group like this would show slaughtered animals who we should actually be saving
- environmental_experience_@johnny_castro7 That was just an example. Sharks are at the top of the food chain and do consume many different fish in order to keep balance in population. If you're not willing to look at the facts, there is no point in debating with you. This is what I mean though. A shark has to eat. A shark eats what it usually eats. Big fish and seals etc.. If those big fish and seals were to be hunted, the shark would go else where to get food, resulting in an imbalanced ecosystem. Every individual ecosystem is set for its own order and reproduction. If you don't see this as an example to what could be an issue to many sea animals or even land animals, I don't know what to tell you.
- jilhagen#nice 😊
- olgasalvandeLike a dream!!🐟🐟🐟💖💖
- johnny_castro7@environmental_experience_ i see what ur saying but it seems like ppl like u just have high anxiety
- environmental_experience_Indeed. People have always been extremists. There's no way to change that. The only thing we can do is keep an open mind and always prepare for a change of perspective. Look deep into nature and you will understand life better. Keep questioning!
- environmental_experience_@johnny_castro7 ..
- kananerzz@johnny_castro7 either you are a troll or you just fucking stupid; how do you not understand the guys examples of sharks? And wtf does this have to do with anxiety, it's about being selfless for the earth..... @environmental_experience_ you my friend are a fucking hypocrite. Don't you dare post pics of wildlife when you are Indeliberately killing it off. And I wasn't born vegan, it was a sacrifice I made for the world..I was born eating meat as well. So once again you sound quite ignorant and silly tbh
- environmental_experience_You're obviously butt hurt. I've just recently opened my eyes to how my existence could effect the environment. I've recently made the decision to cut down my consumption of meat. You're right. I do support many endangered species as well as eat meat, but that has nothing to do with you. I give you praise though. Vegan is something I personally look up to. But if you want to judge me, whilst I just simply said anger isn't a solution, live your own lie. I don't believe it's our job to put people down for what they do, especially if they've been taught their whole life to do it. I don't have to listen to you kid and if you want some kind of attention because you're "vegan", go see a therapist for pride issues.
- environmental_experience_@kananerzz ..
- kananerzz@environmental_experience_ I'm pretty sure, what you do to our planet does involve me and has something to do with me. And who said I was angry??? I think your trying to play this silly peace maker bullshit, and I don't want any attention, it's called educating and proving to monkeys like you that you are ignorant and wrong. Tbh society only makes it normal to eat meat because it stimulates the economy immensely, the government lies a lot and say meat is healthy when it truly isn't... government is lying about meat, meaning your eating a lie; you are what you eat, therefore YOU are living a lie
- kananerzz@environmental_experience_ oh and ...........
- johnny_castro7@kananerzz now i'm gonna be honest with u, idgaf about u or what u gotta say, but y tf u gonna yell at both of the fuck wrong with ur dumbass
- environmental_experience_@kananerzz Well respect to that but you still really got a bad attitude man. No need to act like a child about this. If you're as serious as you say, you should maybe consider looking more into having a peaceful conversation rather than a ignorant debate. You're as ignorant as the words that you speak. I'd rather eat my own pride than spread it on others. I've been judged. Sorry my lord.
- sanmye2009Give a fish, teach a man a fish
- soulbliz@crazechick03 @waiyan87 @myatthu11 @winnie_littlefoot @cocoazen @theburmesetraveler
Log in to like or comment.