altonbrownI honestly believe many of our modern problems could have been avoided if more parents simply taught their kids actual, freakin' manners.
- kgrivelliAmen to that!
- joseosalaI have no doubt. There are no manners.
- __rach.a.el@mandybain25 I've been in love with @altonbrown and his cooking specials since it's debut &we were in middle school! #GoodEats4Life haha 😎
- mandybain25@__rach.a.el same girl!! Lol
- shb_breadladyLove this a thousand times.
- samthebaker13I totally agree, Alton! Manners are important! If they're not getting manners from their parents, then they must get them somewhere else.
- chloemugMy name is Chloe and I work for a teen drug abuse treatment program in St Louis, MO. We offer teens an enthusiastic approach to sobriety, and we plan fun functions for them on weekend nights. We are planning a cooking competition function and we were wondering if you would volunteer your time there as a celebrity judge. The function would require you to eat at least a bite of each dish (I know it sounds risky, but some of the stuff they've made is actually pretty good!) I think you'd actually have a lot of fun. I personally am attending your show in St Louis the next day, but if you wanted to come give a bunch of teens the night of their lives and help them stay sober, we would be honored to have you there. Please message me if you would like more details!
- chloemug⬆️ @altonbrown
- jenlizkAh but that would require parents spending time with their kids rather than their boss
- dot.bI am with you Alton 100% I think parents think dinner is a drive through eaten in the back seat of a car to a useless sporting event
- lawrence.hicksMom got me this when I was 14. Great book!
- theneedlewomaneastThank you...I've saying it for years.
- pat_vav_porI believe you are correct! Although, I would not want "freakin' " manners on display in my house. 😜😁
- auroradkellyI totally agree
- cristikapitanSo True... These days their more disrespectful instead of being thankfuL in Life.
- lxs633I couldn't agree more
- donut364I grew up with this book...wonder what my parents did with it now that I have a teen in my house?
Log in to like or comment.