- shearerpaintingEven our Lead Salesman is a good painter who prefers an Alkyd modified emulsion. I set the Pace; and it is Dailed at Steady & Accurate. We carry the torch for the lost art "brushed cabinets" or "tip finish".... Commanding a higher rate than "sprayed".
- the.german.painterIf I could use the same alkyds here we use in Germany, I agree, I would be brushing them all day long 😉 but the questionable latex enamels just don't flow that we'll 🖒
- kingpavThrow that brush away and pick up a sprayer..... there's a reason why cabinet doors are sprayed and not brushed - the finish.
- augustinepaintersHaven't heard the term "tip finish" for many years. Old school 👍
- rruby_adornThanks for keeping up the old ways. Brushed woodwork is so much more beautiful to my eye. In an older home, it is the correct approach.
- firstname.lastname@example.org pm me for private share
- shearerpainting@kingpav we do the spray.. The high end projects are "tip finish" by specification.
- shearerpainting@kingpav just checked out your stuff... Legit finisher thanks for commenting. I am in Seattle and we can get Cloverdale products like Renaissance.