thornberrylaraNew craft! Polymer clay beads, first attempt. Clare's on the left and mine on the right. Stella made some too. Fun family activity!
- fabricepiphaniesThat does look like fun!
- suesewalot@thornberrylara is there anything you can't master? Splendid effort all round
- annewhalleyBeautiful colours
- handmadevintage378Looks like a great girls project
- artworkerprojectsMust be very satisfying to make cool little balls, what's the trick to making them nice & round?
- thornberrylara@artworkerprojects you just roll them between the palms of your hands. Surprisingly straightforward! There a million tutorials on YouTube.
- elliemae2818Watch out. It's addictive 😊
- luigiwuDid you get a separate oven to bake them?
- thornberrylara@luigiwu No, just our regular oven. From what I have read that is fine.
- luigiwu@thornberrylara hmmm years ago when I was looking into it as a hobby, there was all this concern bout that. Perhaps it's different now
- alimmayThis looks like so much fun!!
Log in to like or comment.