ciriljazbecThe Zastava 750 is a motif frequently encountered in the countries of former Yugoslavia. It is widely known by its nickname “Fićo” or "Fića" in Serbian, Croatian and Bosnian, “Fičo” or “Fičko” in Slovene, and “Fikjo” in Macedonia. In the village of Šhlegovo, I noticed one in a deserted street where I felt as if I had stepped into the past. Fičo was created by Fiat soon after World War II. It was first presented at the 1955 Geneva Motor Show, where it was hailed as the “economic miracle” of post-war Italy. These cars were not only popular and widespread among the people throughout Yugoslavia, they were also used by the police, by emergency services, the army and driving schools, and they competed in races. Nowadays, they can still be seen on the roads of former Yugoslav republics; a couple still exist in Slovenia as well. #zastava750 #fico
- h4x0r_joaThe Seat 600 and this Zastava were designed and produced by the Fiat, it is called Fiat 600, then the other companies used the same design
- brittnicarterphotoAwesome 👏🏼
- rainerwaelderoh I love it, this is awesome :-)
- mxstarrPretty awsome :)
- an_drejaI've always wished to own one...my fićo would have exactly that colour!
- pugsoverkids#pugsoverkids 🌚
- olga_richardsonMy uncle had one of these. He lived in a village called orexovo Macedonian. It's pretty much deserted now but some amazing things to photograph there @ciriljazbec
- miss_stankovic_@ciriljazbec I hope you enjoyed in Macedonia :)
- ciriljazbec@miss_stankovic_ Yes it was great! Planning to come back.
- nicolasessathe original name in Italy was the Fiat 600 and was the evolution of the Fiat 500
- evrenkemerAwesome bro 🙏
- li.dawnVery nice 📷👏😃
- sneshka_rFiguar! I love it as it reminds me of my grandad. 😊🌍🚗👋💗
- instapink92@ciriljazbec good. 🙏
- noonie69Fićo is the best! Bravo!
- joaomatheus1Superb !
Log in to like or comment.