journeyofnowAnother beautiful sunrise before heading to the gym. A place to sit and meditate and to see things as they are.. unfiltered, pure and as real as our limited senses can make them.
Talking of senses and information, I came across this statement from JJ Simon on Facebook that hit home for me. I've been thinking a lot about the media. The question of what is real, what is truth. How to get past our own filters.
Looks like JJ is on point and reminds me of Hyper Reality, that was first discovered by the French sociologist Jean Baudrillard in Simulacra and Simulation.
Media is an assemblage of tools with which to expand an audience's conception of what "the world" is to such and extent that their own lives and capabilities seem utterly insignificant; a means of psychological warfare by which people are overloaded with information and desensitized to their own and others' suffering; the sum of all means by which human beings reduce the infinite complexity of reality to a dead-end maze of abstractions.
- _mommyroo3_Smart Man!! Beautiful photo!!
- kbasta💖💙💖 just what my grey day needed
- arnimonishaThis what I need
- journeyofnow@kbasta I hear ya, you all need to come down to Florida 👊🏾.
- journeyofnow@shakemysoul thanks
- journeyofnow@kbernock thanks my friend. How have you been? Long time!
- journeyofnow@vaderbreath thanks 🙏🏾
- journeyofnow@_asantoro_ thanks sir 👊🏾
- journeyofnow@hi_tola Tola!!! How are you sir? Hope all is good in your world.
- journeyofnow@_mommyroo3_ thanks 🙏🏾. Have a great day.
- journeyofnow@bortaitankar thanks 🙏🏾
- journeyofnow@arnimonisha hi Arnie, hope all is well with you. Sending you good vibes and energy your way.
- touristoffice👉 super 👈
- lostyouth_Vibes ✌
Log in to like or comment.