kristi_eideTrained shoulders today using mainly 8lb dumbbells. You'd be surprised at what a little weight, when lifted properly, can do.
Don't be that person! Too often people emphasize weight over muscle stimulation and do movements too fast, with poor form, or more commonly, both.
Minimize both momentum and assistance from other muscles (like your traps - which sounds easier than it is). Try doing shoulder exercises seated rather than standing. Choose weights that allow you to do 8-12 reps. And do not use a swinging momentum to lift the weights; if you are, you need to jump down a dumbbell or two (...🙋🏼)
Judgement free zone! If you spend enough time in the gym you will be guilty of all of these at some point (myself very much included). But we can all learn as we go... grow 💪🏽 Happy #flexfriday y'all
#gymgirl #shoulders #delts #workouttips #exercise #exercisedaily #fitnessblogger #momswholift #momswhoworkout #momblogger #fitchick #fitfam #toned #arms #fitspo #strongwomen #strongisthenewskinny #muscle #physique #girlswholift #postpartumjourney #fitnessjourney #fitnessmotivation #gymvibes #spiritualgangster
- melissainphxI want your arms!! What exercises do you recommend with dumb bells?
- brookeevilloneWow! Looking amazing as always @kristi_eide 😍
- epsoaksportLove it! 😄
- kalyncalhounLooking great 😍
- kristi_eide@brookeevillone thank you B 🤗
- kristi_eide@kalyncalhoun thank you! Gotta keep up with you young little fit things 😉
- fitbodybakeryLove it 🙏 😄
- dominiquefattaccioOn -> 🔥
- jennjag44Get it girl!! Looking great - definition!! 💪🏼
- katyallyce@spiritualgangster 👍🏼👍🏼
- kristi_eide@jennjag44 and this is how you've been looking all along! I'm like 10 years late to the game. Better late than never 😊
Log in to like or comment.