alisonwrenFor years I had a negative relationship with food. I journeyed from anorexia to orthorexia to severe food allergies, afraid of food. Over time, I've found healing, health, and balance. This smoothie is my favorite combination of greens and fruit. Excited to be featured on @whatimholding!
- elliemcbrandonYou go girl! How cool, proud to know you!
- themoonandsheSo many can relate. That smoothie looks delicious and nutritious! I'm so glad your relationship with food is in a positive place!! 💕
- alisonwren@elliemcbrandon thanks, beautiful! 😘
- alisonwren@themoonandshe you're right -- so many. I hope they find food freedom like I have. ❤
- alisonwren@whatleahloves thanks again, Leah!
- whatleahloves@alisonwren It was our pleasure!!
- katielelliottCheering you on Ali!!!!
- alisonwren@katielelliott thanks, Katie! 😘
- kacienicoleclarkThat smoothie looks amazing!
- alisonwren@kacienicoleclark they are opening up a location at 86th and keystone soon!
- katesnumberonesAw girl you go! Glad you've made it though some hard times! What is this Caleb!?
- katesnumberonesBy Caleb I mean called lol
- alisonwren@katesnumberones it's a pineapple greens juice made into a smoothie with strawberries and coconut water. 👌
- elizajmlovesAwe that so great for you !!! Life is so much better when you eat well 💕
- alisonwren@elizajmloves yes, and everyone's journey and body is different! 😘
- fashionatelymeAmazing story! You've been on quite the journey. Thanks for sharing, I know myself (and many girls) can relate! 😘
- alisonwren@fashionatelyme yes! So many. God told me He would use my story for good one day, and that's what He's doing through me. 😘
- sevenandstitchThank you so much for being so open to sharing your path!
- alisonwren@sevenandstitch thank YOU for saying that! ❤
Log in to like or comment.